If you are using more storage than available on your account you will get a warning when you sign in to Peerio. Until you remove enough files to get below your limit you will not be able to upload any new files or share them with your contacts. If you need more storage consider getting a Peerio Premium or Pro plan.
Articles in this section
- How can I help translate Peerio 2 into my own language?
- What benefits does my Premium or Pro account include?
- What happens if I exceed my storage limit?
- How can I ensure my Peerio download is authentic?
- What operating systems is Peerio compatiable with?
- Does Peerio collect any data from me?
- What makes Peerio more secure than other services?