You can move a file to a folder in two ways:
Drag and Drop
To move a file to a folder:
- Click and hold your file
- Drag the file to a folder (the folder's name will enlarge)
- Release to drop the file in the folder.
Using the toolbar you can move multiple conversations to a folder.
- Select the conversations you would like to move by checking the box next to the conversation subject.
- Click the folder icon below the "Messages" tab.
- Choose a folder from a dropdown menu and click "OK"
- You will receive a confirmation message once the files have successfully been moved