Destroying a file will remove it from both the sender's and recipients' accounts. You can only destroy files that you uploaded, and you can destroy them at any time. File destruction can help control who has access to the file, or be used to correct mistakes such as sending the wrong file or sending something to the wrong recipient.
How to destroy a file:
1. Go to the "Files" tab
2. Tap the file to be destroyed
3. Tap "Unshare and remove from all clouds"
4. Tap "OK" to confirm file destruction
How to destroy a file
- Go to the "Files" tab
- Select the file(s) to be destroyed
- Click the flame icon near the top of the file list
- Click "Destroy" to confirm file destruction.