1. Tap the paperclip icon.
2. Select the files you want to attach and tap the "Attach" button.
3. You can see attached files in the horizontal list above the message. Tap the "X" on the right to remove an attachment. Swipe side to side to view the entire list.
4. Type a message and tap the send button to send.
- Click the paperclip icon.
- Select the files you want to attach and click "Attach selected files" in the lower left-hand corner.
- Your files are now attached. The number next to the paperclip icon indicates how many files you have attached. You can click the paperclip icon to see which files are attached and add or remove files.